Present Simple Tense (႐ိုး႐ိုးပစၥဳပၸန္ကာလ) ႏွင့္ Present Continuous Tense (ပစၥဳပၸဳန္ဆက္လက္ကာလ) အသံုးျပဳပံု
My name's Alan. I work in an office, but I'm not sitting at my desk this week. I'm doing a Leadership Course for new managers.
At the moment we're building a bridge, because we need to cross a river. We're all working hard, but I think it's great. I certainly prefer this to the office.
I'm really enjoying it.
It's nine o'clock in the evening and Alan doesn't feel very happy now. He usually watches TV in the evening, but he isn't watching TV today. He's putting up a tent.
I don't think this. It's raining and I feel cold, wet, and hungry. Perhaps I don't want to be a manager after all.
*Present Simple Tense (႐ိုး႐ိုးပစၥဳပၸန္ကာလ) ကို ----
1. ပံုမွန္ လုပ္ေဆာင္ခ်က္မ်ားကိုေဖာ္ျပလိုေသာအခါ
- He usually watches TV in the evening.
2. အၿမဲတမ္း သို႔မဟုတ္ ေယဘုယ် ျဖစ္ပ်က္ေနေသာအေၾကာင္းအအရာကို ေဖာ္ျပလိုေသာအခါ
- I work in an office.
- She goes to school.
3. ေအာက္ပါ စကားလံုးမ်ားႏွင့္ တြဲသံုးေလ့႐ွိသည္။
- usually, often, always, everyday, on Saturdays
- I always get up early morning.
- I usually read any kinds of historical books.
- Everyday she goes to school.
* Present Continuous Tense (ပစၥဳပၸဳန္ဆက္လက္ကာလ) ကို ------
1. ယာယီျဖစ္ပ်က္ေနေသာအေၾကာင္းအရာ၊ အေျခအေနမ်ားကိုေဖာ္ျပလိုေသာအခါ
- He isn't wearing a suit today.
- We're doing a leadership course this week.
2. စကားေျပာေနေသာအခ်ိန္တြင္ ျဖစ္ပ်က္ေနေသာအခါ
- She's talking on her mobile at the moment.
- I'm not using the Internet now.
3. အနာဂတ္ကာလ၌ arrangements ကိုေဖာ္ျပလိုေသအခါ
- We're meeting for dinner on Friday.
- I'm working this weekend.
4. ေအာက္ပါစကားလံုးတို႔ျဖင့္ တြဲသံုးေသာအခါ
- now, at the moment, today, this week
Now I'm reading a book by U San Tha Aung.
They're going to Mrau-U for pilgrimage this week.
Describing States (Stative Verbs) ဟုေခၚေသာ
"need, want, think, believe, know, like, prefer, love" ႀကိယာတို႔ႏွင့္ Present Continuous Tense ႏွင့္ တြဲသံုးေလ့မ႐ိွေပ။ I'm needing, I'm wanting စသည္ျဖင့္ မသံုးရဟုမွတ္ပါ။
1. He / usually / work/ indoors. This week/ he/ work/ outdoors.
2. At the moment/ I/ cook/ a meal. I/ normally/ not cook/ anything.
3. He/ usually/ not walk/ a lot. H/ walk/ 10 kilometers today.
4. It's 5 a.m./ Alan/ get up/ now. He/ normally/ get up/ at 7.30.
5. I/ usually/ wear/ a suit. This week/ I/ wear/ jeans.